Viewing a Multi-Camera Video
Swivl’s Multi-Camera video player allows you to review 5 videos in one interface and allows you to select exactly which ones you want to review more closely and which audio tracks you listen to.
- Log into your Swivl account at cloud.Swivl.com.
- In the Library, locate the Multi-Camera video project you want to view and click the thumbnail for the video.
- The Multi-Camera video player provides you with tools to optimize your viewing experience. You can learn more about these tools below.
Multi-Camera Video Player
- Main Video: the largest video in the interface will play at full frame rate.
- Secondary Videos: Secondary videos at the bottom of the player play at a lower frame rate in order to make it possible to play all at once. Click on a secondary video to move it up to the Main Video spot.
- Audio Tracks: The slider icon in at the bottom of the player allows you to select which audio tracks you want to play and which you want to mute. When you select a secondary video to view, its audio track will be unmuted.
- Slides: If slides were included in the Multi-Camera recording, you can skip to the next slide using the arrow buttons at the bottom of the video player.