Recording a Multi-Camera Video
Want the full guide? Download it here.
Recording a Multi-Camera video requires a device with the Swivl app and 1 to 4 iOS devices with the Swivl+ app. In order to record a session using Multi-Camera, you must either have activated your Swivl Pro+ trial or be subscribing to Swivl Pro+.
Preparing the Multi-Camera session on the Swivl app:
- Open the Swivl app on the teacher’s device.
- Sign in to the app using your Swivl account credentials.
- Tap Capture in the Swivl app interface.
- Tap the Multi-Camera button at the bottom of the capture screen.
- The app will display the code that you will input on each other recording device using the Swivl+ app, to join the recording session.
Joining the Session on the Swivl+ app:
- Open the Swivl+ app on your iOS device.
- Tap Join Session at the top of the screen.
- Enter the code displayed in the Swivl app and tap Join.
- As students join the session from the Swivl+ app, the number of devices connected to the session will appear in at the bottom of the Swivl app capture screen.
Recording the Multi-Camera Video:
- Tap the circular record button on the right side of the screen to initiate recording. If you are using a Swivl robot, you can also tap on the red button on the side of the Marker.
- A countdown will begin on all recording devices. Once recording begins, all devices will capture both audio and video.
- When you are finished, tap the record button again and a timer will count down to the end of the recording.
- In order to access your Multi-Camera project, you will need to upload all videos and log into your Swivl account in a browser.