Downloading the Swivl+ App
To record a Multi-Camera video with Swivl Pro+, you will need a device with the Swivl app, and 1-4 devices with the Swivl+ app. The Swivl+ app allows you to securely record your students in class in order to assess their engagement and to better personalize instruction.
The Swivl+ app will need to be downloaded onto one or more iOS devices for recording.
- On your iOS device, open the App Store app.
- Search for “Swivl+” in the app store.
- Tap Get. You may be required to input your Apple ID credentials.
- Follow prompts to download and install the app.
Benefits of Swivl+
- Swivl+ allows you to record your students throughout your classroom, with secure and private uploading to Swivl’s FERPA and COPPA compliant online platform.
- Videos are immediately removed from mobile device as soon as they are uploaded.
- Teacher controls recording from Swivl app.