Swivl Pro+ Trial
When you register for your account at cloud.swivl.com you can activate a 30-day trial of Swivl’s Pro+ features, including collaboration via Sharing and producing Multi-Camera recordings. Below you can find the answers to some common questions about this trial.
What Do I Get Access to During the Trial?
During the 30-day trial, you will have access to all of the features included with the subscription to the Pro+ level of Swivl service. Swivl Pro+ allows you to record Multi-Camera videos in your classroom, using the Swivl and Swivl+ mobile apps, and view the Multi-Camera videos all together in the web interface. You’ll also have access to all of the Sharing and Exporting features Swivl Cloud has to offer. You can even create custom Lists to share videos with multiple people to encourage more collaboration with your peers. Finally, you’ll enjoy the ability to create Bookmarks while recording live in the Swivl app, so you can mark important moments as they happen to review when you watch your video on Swivl cloud later on.
Learn More about Pro+
- Private, Authenticated Sharing: Use the “Direct Share” and “Share with List” options, to share with other Swivl users, and ensure the privacy of your videos by requiring that they log in to see your video content.
- Time-stamped Comments: Start a dialogue with your colleagues as you watch and share, through comments that are tied to specific moments in your video.
- Analytics: Track the viewing stats for your videos once you have shared them. Also, download both the analytics and your comments to a spreadsheet.
For a full breakdown of features unlocked during this trial of Swivl Pro+, visit swivl.com/cloud.
Upgrading Your Service Level
If you decide you want to continue to access the features included in the Pro+ service level, you can upgrade your account on a recurring basis from within your account:
- Log into your account at cloud.swivl.com.
- Click in your initials in the top right corner of the page.
- In the drop-down menu, select Upgrade.
- Choose your service level, and follow the directions to input your payment information. Your subscription to Swivl Pro+ will now be renewed on a recurring basis.
If you are interested in subscribing to Swivl Pro+ for both you and your colleagues, you would like to pay via purchase order, or you are interested in a trial of Swivl Teams for your organization, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Happens to My Account after the Trial?
After the 30-day trial has concluded, if you have not decided to upgrade to Swivl Pro+, your account will revert back to whichever service level you started with – if you paid for an account or are part of a Team, your service level will remain active. If you have not paid for an account and/or are not part of a Team, you will be reverted to our basic, free account. Anything you have done within your account using the Swivl Pro+ features will remain in your Library. You will still have access to all of your videos and all comments, and you can continue to upload videos. You can also upgrade to Swivl Pro+ at any time in the future.