Posting Comments with Categories
Adding categories to your comments can give added context and structure to your discussions on Swivl. While categories can only be set up by Team Admins, they can be used by any Team member when commenting on another member’s video.
- From your Library, navigate to the video you want to comment on, and click it.
- Click the talk bubble icon in the top right corner above the video.
- As you watch the video, you can click in the comments field at any time and the video will pause.
- Type your comment in the text field.
- Click on the button with the file folder icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the text field to open the menu of comment categories available for your Team. Click on one or more categories to select them for your comment.
- Press Enter/Return on your keyboard to post your comment with the selected categories.