Updating the Firmware
The new C Series Robot looks similar to the Gen2 Robot, but can do a whole lot more!Which robot do you have? The article you see here applies only to the Swivl C Series Robot. Click here for the Swivl Gen 2 Robot article.
For the best experience and performance of the Swivl Robot, you will need to update its firmware from time to time.You will be alerted that a new firmware update is available within the Swivl app from time to time as indicated by the screen shot below. The installation of the update should typically only take a couple of minutes. Follow these steps to update the firmware, or check that you are using the latest version:
- Set up your C Series Swivl Robot.
- If there is a firmware update, a notification should appear in the Swivl app.
- Go to the Settings screen to the Version section. The Swivl firmware version will be displayed.
Updating the Marker Firmware
- Pair the marker to the base and turn it on.
- If there is an update, it will start updating immediately the next time that the marker is docked to the Swivl base.
- Once the update is complete, turn the marker back on.