Move Projects to a Folder
Once you have created Folders within your Swivl Library, you can move your projects (both videos and slides) into these Folders to organize your content. To move a project into a Folder, follow these steps:
- Log into your Swivl account and navigate to the Library.
- Click on the project you want to move into a folder.
- Click Edit below the video player to open the menu.
- Select the Move To option.
- Select the Folder you want to move your project into, or create a new Folder for this project.
- Click the Move button.
- If you want to move the project to a different Folder, follow the steps above and select another Folder.