Expand Lens Modes
The Expand Lens can be used in multiple modes, for different purposes:
Stand Mode: This mode allows the iPad to stand upright, and can be used to capture video or chat via conference call.
- Slide the stand off of the Expand Lens and set it onto the table, with the device slots up.
- Set the iPad (with the case on) into the device slots so that the iPad screen faces the logo on the stand.
- Optionally, clip the lens onto the front camera of the iPad to expand its field of view.
Typing Mode: This mode props the iPad up to an angle that makes it easy to use the on-screen keyboard to type.
- Clip the lens onto the iPad (with the case on) onto the back, so that it engages with the slots in the case.
- Rest the iPad on the table so that it sits at an angle on the lens.
- Type away!