Updating the Firmware
The new C Series Robot looks similar to the Gen2 Robot, but can do a whole lot more!
Which robot do you have? The article you see here applies only to the Swivl Gen2 Robot. Click here for the Swivl C Series Robot article.
The firmware on the Swivl will need to be updated from time to time. The firmware will update through the Swivl app. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Connect your mobile device to your Swivl via Bluetooth.
- Open the Swivl app.
- If there is a firmware update available, often a window will pop up automatically, asking you to accept the update.
- If a pop-up does not appear, or you opted to update the firmware later, go to the Settings menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of Settings to the section called Version.
- Tap Check for updates.
- In the pop-up window, tap Update.
- Once the firmware update begins, you will see a message displaying the progress. The firmware should only take a couple of minutes to update.