To capture video using the Swivl app, follow these steps:
- To enter the capture environment, tap the Capture button on the side menu.
- To record: tap the circle on the screen or press red record button on Swivl marker. [If you are using a Swivl C Series Robot, only the primary marker can start and stop recording.]
- To stop recording, press the record button again.
- Your maximum recording time available is displayed at the top right side of the capture screen. It is determined by the resolution of the video and the available space on the device. You can modify the resolution of the video by going into the Settings of the Swivl app and changing the Video quality from HD to SD.
- The Swivl Robot will track the Primary Marker while recording. Be sure to stay between 5 and 20 feet away from the Swivl base while holding the Primary Marker.
- Tap the hamburger button in the top left button on the capture screen to go back to the Library.
Video Capture Features:
- Countdown Timer: tap Embedded Rectangles button and select Countdown Timer and number of minutes. Countdown will be overlayed over capture screen, but will not appear in recorded video.
- Microphone Volume: tap the microphone icon on the capture screen to open volume menu. Change the volume at which audio is recorded from each marker by adjusting the sliders.
- Every time recording is started and then stopped, a new project will be created in the Swivl app Library.