Trimming a video
- Trimming will allow you to remove the beginning or end of the video. This is currently only supported on videos without slides or outlines.
- In the Library, click on the video you want to trim, and scroll down and click Edit. Then select
- You can trim the video by clicking and dragging the red sliders to deselect the parts of the video to trim.
- Or you can type in Start and End times (n seconds) which allows for greater precision.
- The Play Between button previews the edited clip.
- Once you have edited the video, you can save the existing presentation or save to a new presentation.
- Help us improve our Support Center. Was this article helpful?
- Yes No