Export projects to YouTube
- From your Swivl Library, scroll down to find and click on the video you want to export to YouTube.
- From the project view, scroll down and click Export below the video.
- Click the Export to Youtube option.
- You can edit your video’s title and description, as well as add tags that will make it searchable on YouTube. You can also choose whether it will be exported as a public or private video. (You will also be able to change these from within your YouTube account).
- Click Export. You will need to log into your YouTube account to complete the export process.
- Help us improve our Support Center. Was this article helpful?
- Yes No