Download to CSV
Once you share a video, Swivl will collect analytics on your viewers. You can download these analytics, along with all of the comments left on the video, in a CSV document. To do this, follow these steps:
- From your Swivl Library, scroll down to find and click the video whose CSV you want to download.
- Under the video, click the button that says Analytics.
- In the top right corner of the analytics view, click on the link that says Download CSV.
- The page will reload and you will see a message that confirms your request.
- An email will be sent to you (at the same address you used for your credentials) with a link that will initiate the download.