Pro-account users have the ability to create groups of users. To create a group, use the following steps:
- Within your Swivl account click on the Groups tab at the top of the page and choose Add Group.
- Name the group and give it a short description.
- Once the group is created, you can invite users in two ways: Email each user the auto-generated join code or send an invitation via email.
- At the bottom of the Groups page, you can manage videos that are accessible to members of the group.
- Click Add Video, then select the video(s) to share and click Add to Group.
- To remove video access, click the x icon to the right of the video.