Once you share a video with other Swivl users, Swivl will collect analytics on your viewers.
- From your Swivl Library, scroll down to find and click the video whose analytics you want to see.
- Under the video, click the button that says Analytics.
- For directly shared video, scroll to the bottom to see the names of the users with whom you have shared the video. To the right of each name, you will see the percentage of the video each one has viewed.
- For publicly shared video, below your video, you will see two charts displaying the analytics on your video’s public views.
- If you have shared the video with groups of users, you will see the names divided into groups, with the title of the Group above them.