Using time-stamped notes
- Swivl allows you to take private notes or reflect on video content. Your notes are totally private to you, regardless of whether you are watching your video or someone else’s.
- Typing within the text box will pause the video and create note with a timestamp at that point in time. Hitting the return key you will create the note and resume the video.
- When viewing a video project, the notes icon in the top right corner will allow you to switch to comment mode so you can see a full history.
- When you go back to review a video, you have the ability to click on a note to jump to the point in the video where it was written.
- To edit or add to a note, scroll to the note and click the pencil icon. Edit the note and press Save. The X icon will delete the note.