Using time-stamped comments
Users and video owners can leave time stamped comments on videos to start a dialogue and interact over the content of the video.
- From your Library, navigate to the video you want to comment on, and click it.
- Click the talk bubble icon in the top right corner above the video.
- As you watch the video, you can click in the comments field at any time and the video will pause.
- Type your comment in the text field and press Enter to post it.
- If you are not the owner of the video, you have the option to make the comment viewable to everyone, or to leave a private comment for the video owner.
- Comments are timestamped, just like notes and slides, and can be used to navigate through the video. Click on a comment to jump to the moment in the video that the author wrote it.